CHF Canada’s Annual Meeting
Every year, in early June, more than 750 co-op members, leaders and managers from across Canada gather to attend workshops, have their say in the business of their national federation, network with fellow co‑operators and celebrate the achievements of housing co-ops, their members and supporters. This is the time and place for housing co‑ops to get the tools they need for success:
- AGM Opening and Welcome – Vision Keynote Panel exploring urgent aspects of the affordable housing crisis in Canada, with panelists Shachi Kurl (Executive Director, Angus Reid Institute), Dr Paul Kershaw (Founder, Generation Squeeze), and Margaret Pfoh (CEO, Aboriginal Housing Management Association) (June 8, 8:30 – 10 a.m.)
- Choose from among 50 workshops for co-op members at the Member Education Forum (June 7-8).
- Attend plenaries and workshops for staff/managers of housing co-ops during the Co‑operative Management Conference (June 4-8).
- Have your say about policies, programs and priorities at the National Business Meeting (June 9).
- Join others from your region at the Meeting of Ontario Members and the regional meetings (June 8).
Don’t miss out on this great event!