Institute of Housing Management (IHM)
June 4 – 8
The Institute of Housing Management offers an accreditation program for property managers. Co-op managers can get a head start on property management training. The IHM program includes five compulsory courses and one elective course. The compulsory courses are:
- Property and building administration
- Building maintenance for property managers
- Strategic and financial planning for property managers
- Human relations for property managers
- Tenancy law in Ontario
For the 11th year, IHM will offer one of its core property management courses, Property and building administration for property managers, as part of the Co-operative Management Conference. For the fifth time, we will also present two IHM elective courses, Making your dollars go the distance and Marketing your co-op community. Both courses provide a half credit towards your IHM accreditation.
Courses offered at the 2018 AGM
- Building maintenance for property managers (June 4-8, 2018)
- Making your dollars go the distance (June 4-6, 2018)
- Marketing your co-operative community (June 6-8, 2018)
Learn more about the Institute of Housing Management.